BPEL Application Developer
The page consolidates the information useful for BPEL Application developer using BPEL Service Engine. You can find How-To guides for the BPEL 2.0 language supported features. Also, other engine features are listed with step-by-step guides on how to configure and use them. Download-able working examples are also attached or referenced.
Note: If you are BPEL SE Developer and would like to know more about engine architecture and design, visit this page.
Refer this page - Installation/Setup
- Instructions on where to download the bits and installation.
- Run pre-packaged sample application.
How To's and Tutorials:
BPEL Core Constructs
BPEL Advanced Constructs
- Refer this page for examples on usage of Advanced Constructs : Correlation, Dynamic Partner links, Event Handlers, Fault Handling, Compensation etc.
BPEL Mapper Functions
- Refer this page for examples : Operators, Boolean, String, Node, Number, Date & Time, Extension Functions
Using Type Cast in BPEL Mapper
Cast xsd:any in BPEL Mapper
Other How To's
Refer this page.
BPEL Service Engine Features:
This section lists the BPEL Service engine supported features and describes them using working examples.
How To's - Integration Examples:
- Usage Examples for JMS/SQL SE/JDBC BC etc - this could be pointers to existing driver projects for these
Real Life Examples/Customer Scenarios/Benchmarks:
- Blue Prints
- Netbeans Packaged Projects
- Customer Project 1
- Customer Project 2
- Demo Projects - JavaOne/Others
- Benchmark Project