Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Enterprise Asset Management [EAM] has hundreds of cross-industry capabilities spanning enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and supply chain planning for organizations of all sizes. What you get is a comprehensive suite of integrated business applications that enable organizations to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase productivity and performance.
LogiCoy supports integration of EAM with OTM [Oracle Transportation Management] to deliver critical information across many departments within an organization. Improve equipment reliability and plant utilization while exceeding customers’ expectations.
Oracle’s Transportation Management product delivers world class speed and power so you can control costs and deliver products quickly.
OTM allows companies to:
- Minimize their costs.
- Optimize service level.
- Support sustainable and initiatives.
- Create flexible business process automation.
Below are some other benefits of OTM:
- Provide shipment visibility
- Increase in customer satisfaction/service level
- Lower inventory levels
- Centralizes logistics visibility
- Works with every mode of transportation
- Excels in industry and integration management
Our extensive product knowledge and implementation expertise provides a range of benefits to our customers such as:
- Predictability in your implementations and upgrades, lowering your risk
- Transparency throughout our projects, so you know project status each step of the way
- 24 x 7 monitoring, maintenance and management services
- Quick turnaround on core product issues and enhancement requests, leveraging our Oracle product development relationships
- We deliver the best-in-class data management and analytics
- Use of Web Services like REST and SOAP API which are an integral part of SOA Technologies
- Simplify maintenance planning in a complex production environment.
- Identify, Track and Manage Maintenance Issues and Asset Availability
- Types of integration that we at LogiCoy have accomplished with OTM are as follows:
—->EBS GRN TO OTM
Generation of GRN [goods received note] —Record of goods received at the point of receipt. This record is used to confirm all goods have been received and often compared to a purchase order [PO] before payment is issued.Goods Receipt Note basically proves that material is delivered at stores department. GRN is the base document and important documents for proof of receipt of material at ware house. This can be prepared by stores department and approved by plant head. GRN contains ordered quantity, order release, received quantity and accepted quantity. Bill will be passed based on the GRN note. Once the GRN is prepared automatically, inventory will be updated and accordingly payment will be released to the vendor.
GRN contains the following details:
- Ordered quantity.
- Received Quantity.
- Defective quantity in received quantity.
- Quality standards details.
—->EBS AP [Accounts Payable] Invoice TO OTM
The Accounts Payable (AP) invoice is used to administer payment for products or services while preventing double payment. This helps in recording and management of data for all vendors. It is also an integral part of the purchasing system: Deliveries and invoices are managed according to vendors. The system automatically triggers postings in response to the operative transactions. AP Invoice contains detailed history of accounts, giving vendors the background required to resolve issues and improve flow of goods and payments. The invoice must include a specific reference to the duration of the time being billed, so rather than quantity, price and discount the invoicing amount is based on quantity, price, discount and duration.
With the Accounts Payable module you can:
- Automate the approval for invoices
- Grow vendor relations with valuable historical data
- Automatically create letters for vendors who have not supplied Tax Identification numbers
- Alert when a potential duplicate invoice has been approved
- Track against prepayment and recurring payment options
—->EBS Equipment Master Data To OTM
Equipment master information is the primary data that is associated with the equipment in the system; it is made up of many equipment masters. You create an equipment master for each piece of equipment in the system. The equipment master establishes basic information about a piece of equipment, such as:
- Identification numbers
- Category codes
- Account coding
You must identify every piece of the equipment in the system before you can use the maintenance features of the software. After you create equipment masters for the equipment, you can use the information to:
- Search online for the status, location, and activity of equipment.
- Track historical, current, and planned physical locations for a piece of equipment.
- Relocate equipment.
- Keep detailed maintenance and project logs.
- Revise parent and component relationships.
- Revise equipment status.
- Bill jobs or business units for the use of the equipment.
- Account for quantities of equipment.
—->EBS Equipment Work Data To OTM
Work orders communicate information about unique tasks to others who are involved. When you enter a work order, the system creates a master record of that work order. A master record exists for every work order that you enter in the Work Orders system. The master record includes basic information, such as:
- Work order number.
- Brief description.
- Category codes.
- Charge-to business unit.
- Type of work order.
- Status of work order.
Would like to know more? Click on the links below:
Get In Touch
Please feel free to contact us at any time.To do so,kindly utilize the contact us image below.