Certified AWS Consultants Who lead your AWS journey to Success.
Whether you’re already on the AWS Cloud or looking to migrate your data and apps, LogiCoy AWS Consulting could be your one stop solution.
As a professional company, our main priority is to provide services under client’s budget and in a given time-frame. Our experienced team takes care about client’s needs so that they will not face any issue while running their business.
We offer services for:
- Building and configuration of servers / clusters in a programmable fashion and also help in managing your server clusters.
- LogiCoy can provide installation and configuration of software using scripts.
- LogiCoy provides Auto-scaling configuration and support using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- LogiCoy has also helped develop and deploy a mobile application by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- We provide AWS images (AMI) for OpenESB on Glassfish, OpenESB Standalone & API Manager which are auto-installed and configured upon launch.
- Increasing availability and scalability of applications by using AWS load balancer—Elastic Load Balancing.
- Consulting, development, deployment and DevOps services on AWS.
- LogiCoy has AWS Certified Solutions Architects
We use EC2 [Elastic Compute Cloud] and S3 [Simple Storage Service] web services offered by AWS and are quite proficient on providing services on other AWS cloud products.
Why Hire Us?
While our competitors may look to take projects, LogiCoy looks at building long lasting partnerships with our clients by providing hands-on AWS solutions.
- An Expert Development, Deployment & Maintenance team
- Secure and highly available cloud infrastructure using AWS
- Help in building economical solutions for the clients
- 24 x 7 monitoring, maintenance and management services by experienced engineers for your Amazon AWS needs
LogiCoy has AWS Certified Solutions Architects who help you in following:
- Mapping Multi-Tier Architectures to AWS Services, such as web/app servers, firewalls, caches and load balancers
- Help in managing RDBMS through AWS RDS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Aurora)
- Architect Loose Coupling and Stateless Systems
- Comparing Different Consistency Models in AWS Services
- Strategising AWS CloudFront can make your application more cost efficient, faster and secure
- Implementing Route tables, Access Control Lists, Firewalls, NAT, and DNS
- Applying AWS Security Features along with traditional Information and Application Security
- Using Compute, Networking, Storage, and Database AWS services
- Architecting Large Scale Distributed Systems
- Implementing Elasticity and Scalability Concepts
- Deploying and Managing Services with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks and Elastic Beanstalk.
LogiCoy is now AWS Standard Technology Partner