- Resource Center
- Contact Us
All about OpenESB
OpenESB, a Java based opensource enterprise service bus, can be used as a platform for both Enterprise Application Integration and SOA. OpenESB is built on open standards and has many benefits.
An open source standards based (JSR 208) ESB is easier to install, configure, use, manage and maintain than most other ESBs in the market.
What happened to OpenESB after Oracle acquisition of Sun?
Oracle acquired Sun Microsystems and pulled out development support for OpenESB but it lived! That’s why people love Open Source. The community united and took the responsibility to ensure a long healthy life ahead. After a lot of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt), OpenESB is still alive and prospering in the hands of enthusiastic community members.
Click here to learn more about The Past, Present, and Future of OpenESB
- OpenESB Development site
- OpenESB Documentation: open-esb.net/index.php/openesb-resources/openesb-documentation
- Links to Installers:
- Links to Source Repositories:
- Future of OpenESB: http://frankkieviet.blogspot.com/2010/04/openesb-under-oracle.html
- Project keychain: Project Keychain manages user access provisioning to multiple types of external applications by implementing an SPML Gateway. The SPML gateway is based on the JBI framework and it's components in OpenESB and Open JBI Component projects.
- OpenESB Version 2.3 - Netbeans 7.1 - GlassFish 2.1.1 on all supported platforms
OpenESB Version 2.2